Friday 3 February 2012

I am a woman of my word. Here is my commitment...

I am a woman of my word. I have proven this to myself.  I know that when I say I will do something and follow through, great things happen and I achieve my goals.

2012 is my year. In the next 3 months, I give my ABSOLUTE WORD that I am committed to;

1. Achieving the goals I set out on my vision board and goal plan regardless of whether they are on the bucket list of things I’d love to do or the vomit list of things that terrify me.

2.  Losing 15kgs and reaching my goal weight (yay!)

3. Following the 12WBT food and exercise plans with honesty, courage and determination.

4. Tracking my food and exercise calories so there is no guess-work or calorie amnesia. I will stop thinking it is a pain to do and instead consider it a helpful process to get me to my goal.

5. Managing my snacking so that it no longer derails me and choose nutritionally (not calorie) dense foods.
6. Doing things that take me out of my comfort zone or require short term discomfort in order to reach my goals.
7. Being consistent, organised, proactive.

8. Persisting and JFDI even on days when I don’t feel like it.

9. Living my best life and helping others but recognising I do that best when I walk my talk and lead by example.

I AM WILLING TO DO THE WORK to achieve this with enthusiasm, good grace, and a positive outlook. 
I recognise that EVERYTHING I DO, THINK AND BELIEVE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the final result I have.  I have made this commitment because I owe it myself, my health and my happiness to live the life I have imagined but have put on hold for years. 

IT IS TIME TO LIVE MY BEST LIFE and the only way I will get there is to be real with myself and stick to and finish the program and goals I have committed to. 
I give my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment